The partners in the project ACCEASY value the protection and confidentiality of your personal data. Therefore, we comply with applicable data privacy legislation with regard to processing your personal data.
- For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679), the controller of your personal data is
e-code, Slnečná 1164/7, 963 01 Krupina, Slovakia
- The controller has assigned the Data Protection Officer (DPO);
Contact with DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal data will be processed for the purposes of the Smart Skills Development project, pursuant to the GDPR Article 6 (1) f for legitimate interests of the data controller regarding direct contact with the involved public and facilitation of the effectiveness of recruitment and dissemination.
- We will retain your personal information for five years following the end of the project (31 March 2022) to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
- Pursuant to GDPR (EU) 2016/679) you have every right to access to your data and their rectification, removal or limiting data processing, moving the data, or object to processing of the data. In order to use these rights, you are requested to contact DPO by e-mail: email@example.com
- Providing us with your personal data is voluntary, however your refusal to do so will prevent us from making provision for any services between you and the Smart Skills Development project consortium.
- If you consider the processing of your personal data is not in compliance with the GDPR (EU) 2016/679) you have your right to make a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.